Monday 15 June 2009

Carole Ann Rice, Find Your Dream Job


Hello all,

This entry is a bit behind but I wanted to add a note with a photo of the absolutely wonderful Carole Ann Rice!!! I was very priveleged to attend her book launch for "Find Your Dream Job" last Wednesday evening in London. Carole Ann and her writing partner Sarah Wade had many valuable and inspirational tidbits to share about their topic, writing a book and life in general. I was introduced to many amazing people who were all there to share in the excitment of the book launch and to support these two amazing women who have followed their dream with conviction and confidence.
Thank you to both Carole Ann and Sarah for inviting me to your big evening and I wish you both so much success and prosperity in all areas of your lives!!! Hope you love the photo, you both look healthy and happy.
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment